I’m a long time user of Avira Premium Security and other Avira products but a few days ago after upgrade to new Avira Premium 10 all things messed up. Due to the upgrade to Avira 10 , my PC encountered slow speeds, Aviraguard and online services stopped and no matter what I do they didn’t seem to be working normal again.
After searching the Avira forums I found that I’m not the only one who was suffering from this problem. In case you are also getting these errors, here is a fix for the Avira Premium 10 Slow Speed and Errors . This fix is only available for users who upgraded to version 10 and having problems after the upgrade.
1. Open your PC Control Panel
2. Click Add or Remove Programs
3. Click on Avira and then Click on “Change” Button just before the Remove Button.
4. You will see a Avira Dialog Box. Click on “modify” and then Click “next” .
5 Next you will see “add or remove components box” . Double click on “AntiVir Guard” and deselect the “AntiVir Proactive” and click next.
6. Avira AntiVir will then stop its services and restart the Avira services again. After Avira has completed its operations , restart your PC and you should now be having no problems after the Avira Update to version 10.